Sunday, September 25, 2011

TRAILER: The Incredible Hulk #1 (2011)


THE INCREDIBLE HULK #1 Trailer from Ron Richards on Vimeo.

So I stopped picking up the Hulk-related titles pretty much around when they split the book into "Hulk" and "The Incredible Hulks." Nothing against the writing, author Greg Pak has been responsible for some of the best Hulk stories ever written, but the various artists change was too inconsistent for me and that's one of the biggest reasons I stop picking up a comic. I like a title to have one artist the whole way through, even if it's an artist I barely like I'll still pick it up if I like the writing (*see the last Annihilators series.)

Apparently they make trailers for comics now and The Incredible Hulk title is dropping the "s" and starting over again at #1 with writer Jason Aaron and artist Marc Silvestri so I may just be picking up this title again. I haven't been a huge fan of Silvestri since his Image days (of which I was only a moderate fan to begin with) but Jason Aaron, writer of the incredible series Scalped, has written one of the best Wolverine arcs in recent memory so he may do wonders for Hulk. I guess the Hulk and Dr. Banner have been separated again, lets see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment