Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf Signs to Eminem's Shady Records/Interscope


I originally wasn't going to post anything until I put up my Top 10 Albums of 2010 post (coming soon I promise) but I wanted to share some exciting news; Slaughterhouse has officially been signed to Eminem's Shady Records. If you recall I posted rumors of this awhile ago last year so this proves I'm not crazy, just early (wink - spelled it out because I refuse to use emoticons in this blog.) To add to this bold move Eminem has also signed up and coming Alabama artist Yela Wolf as well. Here's the press release from HipHopDX:

"After months of speculation, Interscope Records revealed today that Eminem has signed Hip Hop quartet Slaughterhouse to Shady/Interscope. The formal announcement and full report will be made in the March issue of XXL magazine, a cover-story for the publication. Also revealed is that Eminem has also signed Gasden, Alabama DXnext alum Yelawolf, who will join the five others on the March XXL cover."

Read the rest here: HipHopDX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment